To enjoy the full Ohana Winery and Exotic Fruits experience, why not book in for a personalised tour?
The Ohana Experience tour includes:
- An interactive guided tour of our exotic fruit orchard. The orchard contains over 40 different exotic fruits.
- Tastings of in season exotic fruits seen during the tour. With such an extensive range of fruits there is also something different to try.
- A walk around our native bush tucker trail learning about native Australia fruits and flora.
- A take home orchard map with pictures of all the fruits we grow.
- A peek inside the working winemaking cellar. View our winemaking facilities and learn about the winemaking process.
- A full wine tasting. Sample our extensive range of wines, port and liqueurs - there's something for everyone!
- Tropical fruit jam tasting. Zoe makes a range of jams and preserves depending on what's in season. All available for tasting and purchase at the cellar door.
Cost: $20/adult, $5/under 18
Duration: Approximately 45 minutes - 60 minutes
What to Bring: Comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, water bottle, camera.
Bookings: There are no set departure times or minimum group numbers, although bookings in advance are essential. Please contact us to secure your booking.
Please note, as we are a working winery and orchard the only way to explore our property is on a tour. We do not allow self-guided tours.